Sen5es Spring Set Menu
Two-course dinner with wine from $45 in Perth CBD
Light up the spring months with the best local Western Australian dishes and paired wines.
Indulge in the luxurious Chandon journey with upgrade options available.
- Two-course dinner for one person at $45
- Two-course dinner for two people at $85
- Two-course dinner for four people at $160
Add $9 for a glass of red or white wine.
Add $15 for a glass of Chandon Brut NV.
Two-course set menu:
- Char-grilled courgette (V) (G) (N)
- Rosemary goat curd bruschetta (V)
- Three-cheese arancini (V)
- Dardanup spring lamb cutlet (G) (N)
- South West free-range crispy pork belly (G) (E)
- Spiced roasted cauliflower (VG) (G)
- Vanilla Crème Brûlée (V)
- Lemon myrtle Pavlova (V) (N)
- Selection of cheese for sharing
For two or four only, not valid for one person
- Price includes GST.
- We’re cashless – please pay by card or contactless payment.
- A surcharge of 1.4% applies to all credit card payments
- A surcharge of 10% applies on public holidays
- All menus are subject to availability and change.
- This offer can not be combined with any other promotions including Accor Plus and ALL - Accor Live Limitless program.