ALLSAFE AT NOVOTEL PERTH LANGLEY
LETTER FROM THE GENERAL MANAGER
To all valued guests & future guests,
We wish to assure you through this unprecedented COVID-19 crisis, the health, safety and well-being of our guests, staff and community remains our top priority.
We have introduced intensified hygiene and prevention measures to ensure your safety. The ALLSAFE label, developed by Accor and vetted by Bureau Veritas, represents our new elevated cleanliness protocols and standards, and provides assurance that these standards have been met in our hotel.
New cleanliness standards will include a reinforced cleaning program with frequent disinfection of all high-touch areas such as the gymnasium, lift and public restrooms. We assure all guests that we have never serviced repartiation guests and do not intend to in the future.
During your stay the hotel may look a little different to the Novotel you have come to know and love. We assure you this is to ensure the safety of our guests and staff and our service remains at the highest of standards. In your room, non-essential items have been removed to minimise contact points, such as menus, pens, notepad, and laundry bags. Items are still available from the Reception desk upon request.
If you have any concerns or queries regarding the ALLSAFE label and practices, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel on (08) 9221 1200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will assist you.
WHAT ALLSAFE MEANS FOR YOUR STAY
- sanistiser, wipes nad masks available to guests upon request
- social distancing enforced in common areas and lifts
- contactless check-in and check-out payments carried out wherever possible
- Sanitiser provided in key public areas. (front desk, elevators, restaurants, etc.)
- Strenghtened room cleaning protocols including extra disinfection of all high touch room and bathroom areas
- Reinforced cleaning program in public areas with frequent disinfection of all high touch areas
- Employees given comprehensive safety and hygiene training
- Guest access to medical professionals and tele-medical support
- Reinforced food safety standards and new buffet protocols
- Safe room service provided at no extra charge in case of restaurant closures
- Dedicated guest hotline to answer questions and to best prepare their stay
- ALLSAFE Officer appointed across all Accor hotels, responisible for guest health and wellbeing